No Laughing Matter Open Mic Night
16 & over
Two drink minimum
Join ECAN Esophageal Cancer Action Network as they team up with Improv Atlanta in the search for “Atlanta’s Best” comedian. The winner will have the chance to open for Jeff Foxworthy at ECAN’s No Laughing Matter benefit in D.C. This seriously fun night of comedy sends the life-saving message that Reflux Disease is No Laughing Matter! www.ecan.org/nolaughingmatter
$5 of each ticket will be donated to ECAN
Introducing the most exciting comedy open mic in Atlanta!
Each and every Wednesday
night starting at 8pm, come see comedians of all levels and experience perform live stand up comedians! Each week will also feature special guest comedians
including nationally touring comics, headliners and the occasional celebrity appearance
(past drop in celebrity drop in comedians include Ron White, Chris Tucker and more.
WANT TO PERFORM? Here is how it works:
1. Each week, 10-12 comics will perform 5 minutes each
2. Email Mike at email@example.com
3. Make sure to include your name, email, as many available dates (Wednesdays) you can perform and the number of people you think you can get to come out to see your performace
4. All performers will receive a promo code to promote to friends and fans for 25% off tickets in advance! Comedians are always free to get into the open mic
5. If you want a video copy of your set, it can be purchased the night of the show for $15. The video will be emailed to you within a week of your performance.
6. Comedians are pre-booked
. However there are always a small number of show up and go up spots available for comics who arrive prior to 7:30 pm Wednesdays